Microsoft Designed Its New Surface Laptop 2 Specifically for Me
After living and working with Microsoft's Surface Laptop 2 since its release, I've realized (intellectually) that it's more suited to my personal use than any other machine I've ever used, but my emotional brain has remained just far enough behind to stay out of the way of saying something useful.
Spare yourself and just read my full written review instead.
- The Vergecast on the release of the original Surface Laptop, last year. "There's not a whole huge gap between an iPad Pro and the new Surface Laptop running Windows 10 S." (Windows 10 S is an entirely different issue that we can thankfully leave in the past.)
- "The best computer is one you hate a little" - The Outline (I must find Windows 10's ignorance almost as charming as I found Windows XP's thoughtfulness.)
- "Microsoft offers up Windows 10 1809 to nervy seekers" - ComputerWorld
- "Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 review: If it ain't broke" - by Dan Seifert for The Verge +Their review of the first model.
- "Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 is the best laptop of 2018" - Mashable +Microsoft's website page for the Surface Laptop 2 includes a quote from this review front and center.
- "Spec-Down: Apple MacBook Air vs. Microsoft Surface Laptop 2" - PCMag
- "The 2018 MacBook Air is good, but not great" - Mashable
- "Microsoft Surface Review" - by Joshua Topolsky for The Verge back in October 2012.
- "Microsoft's Surface Laptop feels beautiful" - The Verge
- "The popularity of Microsoft’s Surface is the least realistic thing on TV" - The Outline
- "With the Surface, Microsoft just started writing its next chapter" - by Joshua Topolsky for The Verge
- "What OEMs desperately need to learn from Microsoft's Surface" - ZDNet
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/davidblue/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/davidblue/support