Microsoft Trending Up, Apple Trending Down…? Plus, The Marriott Data Breach
Youngme, Felix, and Mihir debate whether Microsoft is trending up while Apple is trending down, before discussing the Marriott (Starwood) data breach. They also share their After Hours picks for the week.
Some recent picks:
- Robert Stavins (follow on Twitter)
- FRED (Federal Reserve Economic Data)
- RBG (Documentary on Amazon Video)
- The Man in the High Castle (Amazon Video)
- The Ringer website
- Janesville (Amy Goldstein)
- Airtable (software)
- Small Fry (Lisa Brennan-Jobs)
- Educated (Tara Westover)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.