Midlife Sobriety is Rebellious with Lucy Blenkinsopp
In this episode, you will hear an honest conversation with a woman who realized that alcohol was no longer adding anything to her life, and what happened after she quit.
I'm so honored to have Lucy Blenkinsopp join me on the podcast. Lucy is a holistic well-being coach for women in the middle of life.
Lucy helps women through menopause and beyond, brain fog, weight gain, alcohol dependency, anxiety and the dreaded feeling of being stuck, irrelevant, un-sexy or invisible.
- The power of aging sober is a rebellious act
- Well-being and what it means
- Midlife drinking and how it wreaks havoc on your hormones and menopause and life
- Eating and dieting in menopause and Intermittent Fasting
- Finding yourself after you quit drinking
- How to stand up for yourself and not drinking because of others including your husband/partner
- Lucy’s experience with HRT
- Aging and grey area drinking
- Healthy habits and how they make life easier
- How Lucy practices self-care and her morning routine
Mentioned in this episode: