Migration Alert: Pacific NW's most ducks all year
It's the grand finale, the final weekend to get out and duck hunt before the season concludes. I hope the weather in your area cooperates and you're able to smash a few last minute ducks.
I had the opportunity to catch up with Daniel Mancine in the northwest and he said this last week has been the ducks he's seen all year.
In this episode you'll hear:
- How Daniel stays sharp in the off season and secretly pisses everyone off by practicing his duck calls in the truck (@0:57 )
- The importance of trap and skeet shooting (@1:15 )
- Staying motivated for next year (@2:07 )
- Weather doesn't matter, we're still seeing tons of ducks (@3:20 )
- Rapping about dogs (@7:10 )
Special thanks to Daniel Mancine with Mancine's Outdoors for the great chat. If you wanna look him up you can find him on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/mancineoutdoors/
For more duck hunting tips, tricks, Free gear giveaways, and real-time boots on the ground migration reports go here to get on our notification list:
Visit us on Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram
Duck Hunting Fanatics FB
Duck Hunting Fanatics Youtube
Duck Hunting Fanatics Instagram