Mike Wetter and Solomon Gifford: The Joy of Multi-Application Deployments
Mike and Solomon love talking with developers who have unique and complicated applications; feel free to reach out to them on LinkedIn or the Blackmesh contact form. Some things to listen for in our conversation...
- Changes in what it means to “do Drupal” and be a CMS-focused developer.
- How to send 7.5 million faxes and half a billion emails to Congress each year.
- Running websites across public and private clouds.
- Facing the realities of distributed stacks.
- Discussing whether serverless will "leap frog" containers.
- When to use decoupled architectures.
- The challenges of staying ahead of tech trends.
- Defining a "high performance NAS solution".
- How AWS and other public clouds are driving infrastructure and application framework choices.
Got an idea for an episode? Email us at email@example.com or tweet us at @devwithlando.
★ Support this podcast ★