DiscoverThe Angles of Lattitude Podcast | Learn from the Successes of the Creatively Self Employed | How-To | Inspiration | MindsetMilana Leshinsky – Telesummits aren’t dead! How Great Webinar Marketing Can Make a Huge Impact for Your Small Business! (AoL 118)
Milana Leshinsky – Telesummits aren’t dead! How Great Webinar Marketing Can Make a Huge Impact for Your Small Business! (AoL 118)
Webinars, telesummits, and virtual summits. They used to be a staple in digital marketing.
In recent years, however, they've become rarer to see.
Because for the most part, people have used them primarily as a way to build their email list. They used it primarily as part of their funnel.
While this is a function that webinars can serve, we shouldn't overestimate their power to connect us with thought leaders in our various industries.
Today's guest, Milana Leshinsky, is on a mission to help people see the power that telesummits (aka virtual summits) can provide for a small business.
On top of finding out how she got to be such a huge advocate of these mediums, we find out how they've played a role in her own business. She also talks about the mindset you should have when building your own virtual summit.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
* How was it that Milana first came to the US? 9:12
* What made her change her focus of study in school from music to something completely different? 11:32
* Why did she quit her IT job in 2002 as a mom of two? What did it get her in a relatively short amount of time? 13:25
* How has digital marketing changed during her career? 17:10
* Why should someone do a telesummit and what makes a good one? 19:53
* In what ways has she been able to get back into her artistic roots? 39:00
* What's Milana looking forward to working on? 45:04
* Who have been influencers in Milana's life? 47:40
* What are three books that she tells others about? 49:13
* What's something Milana has been good to saying no to? 51:37
* What is her least favorite social custom? 52:43
* How can someone find their own personal freedom? 54:26
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Milana Online: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
* Cohost for this session: Veronica Kirin
* Find the Founder Series and get started with Fizzle for FREE for your first month. (Offer ends April 1st.)
* Coaching Millions
Edwin Culver AoL Interview
Dr. Laura Schlessinger Show
Make Your Knowledge Sell - Ken Evoy
What was Blab?
Meaningful Work by Shawn and Lawren Askinosie
Unleashing the Ideavirus - Seth Godin
Get Unstuck and G...
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store