Ministry & Your Marriage with Special Guest Jess Connolly | Ep. 466
Today Jess Connolly joins us to share some of the joys and challenges of ministry. Jess Conolly is an author and a speaker, she runs Go and Tell Gals, and helps lead Bright City Church in South Carolina, along with her husband, Nick. Jess and Nick are on mission to leave the world more in awe of God than they found it. Listen in as Jess shares some great wisdom, encouragement, and very practical ways to work together in your marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Follow Jess on Insta!
- Jess’s book, You Are The Girl For The Job, will help you live on mission in your actual everyday life. And Glory Girl will do the same for the tween girls in your life.
- Breaking Free From Body Shame comes out soon - preorder now!
- If you’re not already subscribed to Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email, sign up today and get a daily reminder with 1 simple thing to grow your marriage.
- Our House Prayer Cards are one of our most-loved resources. They are a super simple way to make prayer an everyday part of your marriage.
- Do you dream of more delightful dinner times? Whether you have a family of 2 or 20, use our “52 Questions for Your Family Table” printable to cultivate quality time!
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits like Awesome Marriage T-Shirts and exclusive video interviews with Dr. Kim and Nancy. Learn more here!