Mom Guilt • X46
We will learn:
- To debunk the 14 myths of motherhood
- How to break the thought pattern of “traditional” mothering and the “rules” that come with it
- How to ask, reflect, and have the hard conversations around what kind of mother you want to be
There are so many decisions to make for children and almost all of them have a whole gang behind either side of the answer ready… and if you’re in the Facebook groups, they’re usually ready to shame you for whatever you pick.
What I’m learning is that the right way for me is already inside me. My child chose me for a reason. Because the way I do things is what he needs to develop into the best version of himself.
So today we’re going to challenge the myths surrounding womanhood, mothering, and what it means to be a mother.
Our guest is Dr. Gertrude Lyons. She is a Master Life Coach and Relationship Expert with over 20 years of experience. Through her Rewriting The Mother Code initiative, which challenges the traditional notions of motherhood and womanhood, Dr. Lyons has become a national mothering revolutionary.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/x46
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self: https://mindlove.com
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations: https://mindlove.com/premium
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.