Mon. 03/16 - How Long Does It Stay on Surfaces? How Long Can We Rely On Amazon Delivery?
All the news from the weekend. Are young, asymptomatic cases the key to spreading the virus? Should we rethink the conventional wisdom around face masks? How long can the virus stay on surfaces? And how long can we rely on Amazon delivery?
- Tweet about the shutdown in Italy working (Twitter)
- Tweet about the Chinese aid to Italy (Twitter)
- Infected people without symptoms might be driving the spread of coronavirus more than we realized (CNN)
- Bergamo vs. Lodi chart (Twitter)
- Young people / South Korea chart (Twitter)
- Washington Post social distancing animation (Washington Post)
- Coronavirus: health researchers urge global authorities to consider broadening use of face masks (Inkstone)
- Mass masking in the COVID-19 epidemic: people need guidance (The Lancet)
- List of approved disinfectants (EPA)
- Aerosol and surface stability of HCoV-19 (SARS-CoV-2) compared to SARS-CoV-1 (medXriv)
- Amazon Prime Will Falter During Coronavirus Crisis, Experts Say (Vice)
- Coronavirus: Cytokine storm syndrome treatments for Covid-19 patients may cut death rates (Vox)
- China turns Roche arthritis drug Actemra against COVID-19 in new treatment guidelines (Fierce Pharma)