Mon. 06/01 - Could Humans Go Into Hibernation?
Is COVID-19 actually a vascular disease, not a respiratory one? And is the virus itself getting weaker? Plus, kicking off Pride Month with a look at how much same-sex weddings have boosted the US economy. Could human hibernation become a thing? A new exoplanet that could sustain life. And a 19th century clergyman’s advice for dealing with low spirits and isolation.
- Coronavirus May Be a Blood Vessel Disease, Which Explains Everything (Elemental)
- New coronavirus losing potency, top Italian doctor says (Reuters)
- Gay weddings boost US economy by $3.8 bn since landmark ruling (Reuters)
- Human Hibernation Is a Real Possibility (The Atlantic)
- New Research: Closest Exoplanet to Earth Could Host Life (Futurism)
- An English Clergyman's Advice for Quarantine (The New York Review of Books)