Mon. 06/08 - The Hottest New Musician in the Bay Area: The Golden Gate Bridge?
New Zealand has officially reduced their number of coronavirus cases to zero. Apple apparently patented technology for socially-distanced group selfies. How to order first-class stamps with your face on them. What paleontologists predict animals will look like in the future. The weird music coming from the Golden Gate Bridge. And a Belgian man plagued by mysterious prank pizza deliveries.
- New Zealand Has a 95% Chance of Eliminating Coronavirus (The National Interest)
- With No Current Cases, New Zealand Lifts Remaining COVID-19 Restrictions (NPR)
- Apple's 'synthetic' group selfie patent could be perfect for social distancing (Mashable)
- Virtual group selfie with social distancing in Apple patent (9to5Mac)
- Order Customized Stamps With Your Own Photos Until June 10 (LifeHacker)
- Paleontologists Predict What Future Animals Might Look Like (Gizmodo)
- Why the Golden Gate Bridge Is Now a Giant Orange Wheezing Kazoo (KQED)
- Golden Gate Bridge, Sound #1 (Mark Krueger, Twitter)
- Golden Gate Bridge, Sound #2 (@chilibrianno, Twitter)
- Belgian man has been receiving pizzas he never ordered for years (Brussels Times)