Mon. 07/06 - Is America Running Out of Fireworks?
Scientists have discovered insects that have retained their shine after 99 million years. How to properly read an election poll, plus a little on Kanye West’s presidential campaign. After perhaps the most explosive Fourth of July in decades here in the states, is America now running out of fireworks? And the most American thing ever happened in Alaska over the weekend.
- Beachbody on Demand, Text "GOODNEWS" to 303030 for a free trial membership
- These insects preserved in amber are still glowing 99 million years later (Popular Science)
- Here's How to Properly Read an Election Poll (Wired)
- Kanye West 4 Prez fact checking (Hunter Schwartz, Twitter)
- Real Clear Politics
- America is running out of fireworks (CNN)
- Bald eagle trapped in Alaska tree rescued on 4th of July (AP)
- The Power of Ritual by Casper ter Kuile