Money Triggers with Heather Lahtinen
101 - This week's it's another money-minded podcast, with favorite guest—and newly certified Neuro Linguistic Programming practitioner!—Heather Lahtinen.
Everyone has a money story. Play along as I try to uncover Heather's story, by presenting different scenarios to see what triggers her. What comes up for you as you listen? How would you answer these questions? Did you buy Bitcoin at $3.50, you brilliant little sunflower? (If so, kindly don't tell Heather.)
What To Listen For:
- How to know if you're currently being affected by a money story
- The Restoration Hardware litmus test
- What it means to be triggered in a positive way
- The role-reversal that's turning Heather into a crazy person
- When to keep your mouth shut, to avoid self-sabotage
This is the second in a six-part series on the topic of money. So if you like money—earning it, saving it, spending it, figuring out why we're all super weird about it—be sure to catch my monthly talks with Heather through the end of the year!
Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 95 - Upgrading Your Life, with Heather Lahtinen
- Believe It, by Jamie Kern Lima
- Flourish Academy
- Flourish Academy on Facebook
- Flourish Academy on Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Join our new and FREE COMMUNITY now!