Moral Combat + Violence in Video Games + 020
- Many of the stories we hear about the video games influencing acts of mass violence are exaggerated or incorrect
- The flaws of the research pointing to violent content as a cause of actual violence
- How video games and other media can incidentally lower violence
- Guests Dr. Patrick Markey and Dr. Christopher Ferguson discuss their book and research that runs against the tide of popular opinion about the harmful effects of video games
- Dr. Christopher Ferguson's website
- Dr. Patrick Markey
- Moral Combat: Why the War on Violent Video Games is Wrong
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Find the show online:
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
On Facebook: @plus7intelligence
+7 Intelligence is a member of the Podglomerate network.
Music by Creo