Mother's Day '21 | Dinner Plus Drinks #72
Happy Mother's Day!
Without you Mom's nobody is here. You're all wonderful, and we love all of you. We have a big episode this week with lots of talk about everything from traveling with toddlers to tacos to frosé to Billie Eilish. We had to go to backup audio for this episode and we apologize for the less than stellar audio quality, but we hope you enjoy what we have for you this week.
Here are links to everything we talked about this week:
- If you haven't seen the Billie Eilish British Vogue cover and have no clue what we were talking about, you can check out this NY Time article for reference.
- Bridget highly recommends AirPods and Nick agrees. They're super de duper awesome and we recommend buying yourself or someone you love a pair.
- Nick got Sarah a really cool print of Simona from Still Novel for Mother's Day. She opened it early and we can confirm the gift wasn't spoiled and she loved it.
- Bridget is hoping someone will make these Individual Beef Wellingtons for her.
- Nick loves curry and this Easy Butter Chicken is a really simple and easy introduction to curry. Here's hoping Simona loves it!
What do you think about the Billie Eilish cover? It's a really fascinating and complex situation - just like her. We'd love to hear from you in whatever way that makes sense for you to get in touch with us. Here's how you can stay up with all of the things Dinner Plus Drinks and get in touch with us to share your travel tips and more!
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to subscribe to the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
Cheers everybody, have a great week; we'll talk to you next week!
~ Bridget and Nick
*If you make a purchase using our links, we may receive a commission.