Motherhood & Business. Asking for help, Mindset drama and making money on your terms with Carina Groombridge
Carina Groombridge is a Mindset and Success Coach for Mompreneurs. She loves to support moms to start and grow their business so they can create the income and the flexible schedule that works with their family life. Because she believes that no mom should need to choose between taking care of her family and making a lot of money. You can have both and Carina shows her clients how.
Carina is an engineer turned entrepreneur and knows what it’s like to juggle a corporate job, 3 kids, a business and the rest of life. Her business has allowed her to leave her 9-5 corporate job, make 10k$ months, sell out offers and grow an engaged community of raving fans.
In this episode Swapna & Carina talk about
- The messy mindset drama that comes with being an entrepreneur AND a mom & the top 3 things that Carina sees moms struggling with as they get their business off the ground and then growing it.
- Why moms are MADE for entrepreneurship.
- The changes Carina saw in her mindset going from having 2 kids and a business, then 3 and now 4 kids with a business?
- Why moms struggle to ask for help & Carina’s top tips for moms to make it easy for themselves to ask and receive help.
- Creating a family first successful business where your business revolves around your life & not the other way around.
Get your free workbook on Soul led Sales at https://swapnathomas.com/soul-led-sales/
Know me more at www.swapnathomas.com
Work with me 1:1 https://swapnathomas.com/private-coaching/
Connect with me at https://www.instagram.com/theswapnathomas/?hl=en
And if you liked any bit of this episode, show me some love and leave a review on Apple Podcasts or https://www.podchaser.com/BraveMarketing