Motherhood Deconstructed with Kate Turza
In today's podcast I had the pleasure of engaging in a candid conversation around motherhood with Kate.
We deconstructed some of the following topics of conversation:
- Breaking down the walls between moms
- Point of view on why the walls may have formed
- How to stop of feeling isolated and inadequate as a mother
- Why mothers are feeling so isolated
- How to have real conversations with moms in the 'real' world, and why it is beneficial
- Social media and motherhood
- Motherhood and embracing the new identity
Kate is a mom of 3 beautiful, energetic, and loving kiddos, postpartum doula, President of East End Birth Network, Inc. (a recognized 501c3), and co-host of the Mom Deconstructed Podcast. After experiencing a trying postpartum period after her third child was born, she began her training to become a postpartum doula. Since then, she’s been providing support for new families as they transition into early parenthood. She’s passionate about normalizing the postpartum period, creating community to support new families, and pulling back the curtain of what “real” motherhood looks like.
Mom Deconstructed www.momdeconstructed.com
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/healingafterbirth/message