Mr. Lisp PARS491
Segment 1 with Mr. Lisp
- Where did the name Mr. Lisp come from?
- If I were to go on tour with you, what music would we listen to between stops?
- Let’s talk about the movie Rock Star, you’ve been tapped to replace the lead singer of a successful band after have been in a tribute band, which band would I see you front?
- Sticking with the movie theme, 10 years from now, they decide to make a movie about Mr. Lisp and their rise to stardom. Who would play you in the biopic?
- Last movie related question, like the movie Almost Famous, a writer has been assigned to accompany you on tour. What would be written about Mr. Lisp after the tour ended?
- If one of the bands from the scene here in the Pittsburgh scene wants to come to the Philadelphia scene to play a show, which venues should they check out and why?
- What is the one best thing about the scene in Philadelphia and the one worst thing that you wished you could change?
- You can pick 1 album that you’ve already heard to erase the memories of having heard it, and go back to listen to it like it’s the first time again. What would it be?
- Tell me about your song, Birch Boys.
Segment 2 with Mr. Lisp
- If you were going to create a supergroup from your scene to manage, who would be in it and why?
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment you had on stage, or one that your band mates may have had.
- Who would you say has supported you the most as a musician?
- Can you tell me about the moment that you decided you were going to play music?
- What is something that your fans would be shocked to find out about you?
- Where can my listeners get a copy of your music, and find you online?
- If there was an apocalyptic event and all of your music except for one song was destroyed, which song would you want to survive and help “recreate” the human race?
- Do you have any upcoming shows that you’d like to promote?
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store