My Own Intervention Story |CarSmart Edition - 542
On today’s CarSmart, Chalene shares a very personal experience — the step by step process of an Intervention — dealing with a family member who struggled with addiction. In the event you’re ever presented with the very real, complicated, difficult and harrowing scenario of trying to get a loved one the help they need, Chalene hopes her story will help lift some of the worry and anxiety.
For help go to:
- Al-Anon https://al-anon.org
- ACOA Books
- Books by Melody Beattie
Links about Interventions:
- Learn more about Jeff Jay
- Get the book Love First
- Steps to prepare for an intervention
Links from today’s episode:
- Phase It Up by 131 Method coming soon!!! We are so excited!!
- Learn more about Push Goal Coaching
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out www.pushjournal.com
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey Sarah!!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com and be sure to send your address!!
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!