Myths About Your Own Body (the Human Body)
You've lived in your own body for your whole life, but there are tons of things about it you don't know. But then there are things you think you know, but don't actually. In this podcast episode we talk about some of our favorite myths and misconceptions about the human body!
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support