NUTRITION - How to stay healthy during Easter/ Christmas etc.
We all know how easy it is for an event such as Easter or Christmas to sabotage any new change of diet or exercise regime. But what if I told you that it doesn’t have to be that way … that you can have your cake and eat it too - no guilt, no feelings of defeat, no throwing in the towel!
Things I Mention -
- The one concept nutrition expert/ dietitian Leanne Ward swears by for long-term results
- An analogy used by accountability coach Nikki Gundy that has changed the way thousands of women think about calories
- Why you should start living life meal by meal not day by day or week by week
- How deprivation and restriction is sure-fire way to set yourself up for failure
PLUS, I reveal 2x concepts that are largely responsible for my own nutritional transformation and the relationship I now have with food.
Links & Helpful Resources -
- For lots of simple & effective ways to improve your diet & the relationship you have with food, grab a copy of my eBook - The A-Z of Confidence.
- Transform the way you feel, be & look with Coaching
- Download my free eBook - Confidence - What’s Jeopardising Yours + Simple Ways To Improve It!
- Follow me on Instagram - @elishacasagrande
- For more about me and how I can help you, check out my website
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my practical tips & tricks and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!