Nada Sutic | A Force For Good
Richard Costello connects with Nada Sutic.
Raised in a resourceful household, Nada grew up caring about the world around her. Environmental Studies was a natural fit for her Undergraduate studies and Nada entered the workforce with a passion for helping people, businesses and communities better manage waste and energy. BOMA provided her entry into the CRE industry where Nada ran environmental programs for the association in Toronto before joining Bentall Kennedy (now BentallGreenOak) as Director of Sustainability.
Nada is currently Director of Programs in Operational Excellence at QuadReal Property Group and is also Chair of the Board for BOMA Toronto.
In this episode Nada shares her journey so far and also discusses the following:
- Most difficult professional challenge to overcome.
- Proudest career moment so far.
- Discovering passion at work.
- What success looks like.
- How standard operating procedures bring value to an organization.
- Lasting positive changes to come out of our experience in lockdown.
- What is change management and how does it impact the commercial real estate industry.
- How the principles of change management might be applied to help individuals and organizations address issues of diversity.
- Advice for anyone starting out in the industry.
- Quick fire questions - “Vibes speak louder than words”