Nalden, founder of WeTransfer and Adelee, on surrounding yourself with the right people and keeping a beginner's mindset.
Fast company described him as “A hybrid of the serial entrepreneur Sean Parker and Jason Kottke, the web designer and blogger". But we like his own twitter description better: “Father of two; a husband to one, founder and angel investor of some.”
Nalden gained his online reputation through his blog, which he started at the age of 16. In 2009, he founded file-sharing service WeTransfer, which he exited in 2019. He is now building a new startup - Adelee - to foster connection for families & friends.
In this episode, we'll cover the following topics:
- founding ánd leaving WeTransfer;
- surrounding yourself with the right people;
- and… keeping a beginner's mindset;
- People: Nalden, Mark Zuckerberg, Kevin Kalle, Sanne Koemeester, Edwin Hans, Erik Anspach
- Companies: WeTransfer, Facebook, Adelee
- Media: Nalden at The Wereld Draait Door, Nalden's personal website
- Other: download Adelee in the AppStore, Blog on why Lars Crama deleted Whatsapp
- Song: James Blake - Say What You Will