Navigating Life Goals| Here's How To Set Goals You'll Stick To
Resident behavioral scientist and founder of Nav.it, Erin Papworth, is back to launch Season 2 of the Nav.it Podcast. It feels only right to talk about how to set and actually meet both micro and larger goals as we dive into 2020. This season, Erin's joined by co-founder and CMO at Nav.it, Maia Monell.
What You'll Pick Up:
- The science behind goal setting
- Why some goals just don't pan out
- How to change your goal-setting mindset
- How to create a growth mindset
- How those big life goals can impact your money mindset
If you are enjoying the Nav.it podcast. please take a moment to rate, review and subscribe – we would appreciate it as it really helps us grow the show. Other comments, suggestions or other feedback? Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @letsnavit.