Change your mindset, change your life. One woman has made it her mission to help pre and postnatal women find their own encouragement, meet Whitney George; your go-to hype mom!
The Power of Hype with Whitney George
We all need someone in our lives who can hype us when we need it. Maybe you are your own best hype-person, or maybe you have a person, or people, who you can go to when you need a pick-me-up to get you through whatever slump you might be in. Whitney George is a GO-TO hype mom, an entrepreneur, motivator-mindset coach, Pilates master trainer, and pre/postnatal expert. Yes, she wears all those hats! In today's episode, Whitney gets vulnerable and talks about why she is so passionate about hyping-up other women. It was not always this way for her, and it is a trait she has worked hard to nurture. We hear about the work she did to overcome her triggers and soften to the world. As someone so focused on helping people feel their best, Whitney understands the importance of taking a holistic approach to wellbeing. She shares how a difficult pregnancy led her to reflect on her health and why she felt compelled to share what she has learned with others. Our conversation also touches on why self-care is not selfish and the value of taking time to fill up your cup, the need for community as an entrepreneur, and the power of being receptive to help. So often, as women, we believe we have to do it all alone, but as Whitney shows us, when you have community and people to hype you, you can always go so much further than you could ever by yourself.
Key Points From This Episode:
• Where Whitney gets her boundless energy and ability to hype from.
• Surrender, impact, joy, and peace: the four words Whitney wants to exude.
• The role Whitney's mom played in her life and the work she did to feel less triggered by her behavior.
• Whitney's involvement with yoga, which started when she was in college.
• Hear about Whitney's experience of pregnancy, the difficulties she had, and how she came out on top.
• How becoming a mother to girls changed Whitney's life and outlook.
• Some of the products Whitney created to help pre and postnatal women.
• The importance of doing one thing at a time to achieve a grand vision.
• We have to be able to receive as well as give; it's not selfish to take care of ourselves.
• The value of slowing down and just taking things moment by moment.
• As an entrepreneur, you have to be your own hype person.
• How Whitney preserves her energy so she can replenish her cup.
• Being receptive to help is a skill that we have to learn to cultivate.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Support the show (https://paypal.me/momslowdown)