In this episode, Christina and Matthew talk about:
- whether we are good at negotiating or not
- not needing to "win" negotiations
- Chris Voss
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- to have an ace up your sleeve = a powerful and often secret weapon, advantage, etc.
- to tip the balance = (of a circumstance or event) be the deciding factor; make the critical difference
- to hold [one's] ground = to refuse to change your opinion, stance, position, decision, etc.
Links to Chris Voss:
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your 1st month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)