New Show Alert: Calming Anxiety and Avoiding Fake Authenticity in 'The Scouting Report'
In a brand new show, I dive into my first episode of what Bonjour with Blythe is supposed to be about: the wins, losses, and lifestyle around being a present-day entrepreneur.
Contrary to popular belief, freelancing and entrepreneurialism are not all working out of coffee shops and taking insta-friendly vacations. There are real challenges (and tears!) involved with running your own business. But there are also a lot of perks; which I hope to share both sides of the coin in this monthly Scouting Report show.
Don't worry--if you've liked the content I've done over the last nine months, that's not going anywhere and will continue to be published on this feed. I simply needed a place dedicated to a business/marketing focused show where I write, record, and publish all myself. I'll also mix in a few Jaguars related topics (read: gripes) here and there too because a girl needs a creative outlet that doesn't involve hair, makeup, and getting your nails done.
Check out the timestamps to each segment below along with links to stories discussed:
Transition to Being a Fan Again (03:17 )
- Interview on Bold City Podcast
Fake Authenticity is Almost as Bad as Fake Orgasms (07:10 )
Reviewing the Tape (20:20 )
- Difficulties prepping for my first conference speech
- Digital Dispatch: Freightwaves Speech and Dashboard Demo
More (educational) Networking Events pls (25:44 )
- Rising Tide Society's Tuesday's Together
- Klara Cu Photography and Design
- Past Jax Podcaster's Event Recap (new event recap coming soon)
- Hive Con Tickets (I'll have a recap after this event, too)