New Year's Reso's - Dinner Plus Drinks #107
We're back! Did you miss us?
Welcome to 2022 and our normally scheduled podcast. We started the year with something familiar - a moderately priced California Cab - and we hope you enjoy the return to routine as much as we did! Here's what we talked about on this week's episode:
- Did you know that Bridget is a twin? Yep, and if you didn't know that, you haven't paid attention to all the times Shannon has been on the podcast! Anyway, Bridget and Shannon thought it would have been cool if they were born on different days, but this story about twins from California takes it to a whole 'nother level
- Nick loves Kwik Trip and if you're not from the Midwest, you need to come here just to experience Kwik Trip. If you can't make it here, maybe just check out the Instagram account of 'KT Girl' who visited all the Wisconsin locations in 2021!
- Check out this super cool Moon light from Target. It's a great reco from Bridget and Nick may invest in one soon. Earth light also available, but let's be honest, the moon is cooler!
- Nick loves reading and his Kindle Paperwhite has helped him read even more in 2021. If you're looking to read more in 2022, you should consider one of these e-readers!
Have a great week everybody, thanks for joining us. If you'd like to follow along with us, here are all the links:
- Watch on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to follow the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
~ Bridget and Nick