New Year's Resolutions
In this episode, Christina and Matthew talk about:
- whether or not we make resolutions
- making monthly resolutions instead of yearly ones
- looking back on the year
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- on a (monthly) basis = a particular method or system used for organizing or doing something (monthly)
- to fall off the track = to go off course; to stop doing a plan
- step-by-step = so as to progress gradually and carefully from one stage to the next
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to save 40% on your first month :)
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)