News: Kindle as a smart device, Changelog on Mastodon, GPT-3 up in your CLI, no arch better than bad arch & Mish Manners
Matt Healy says your next smart device is a $30 Kindle, Changelog sets up an instance as Mastodon takes off, Anurag Bhagsain puts OpenAI’s GPT-3 in your CLI, Kirill Rogovoy argues that no architecture is better than bad architecture & we talk to Mish Manners at All Things Open 2022.
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
- Mish Manners – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Jerod Santo – Mastodon, Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Adam Stacoviak – Mastodon, Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Subscribe to Changelog Weekly!
- Your next smart home device is a $30 used Kindle
- Changelog’s Mastodon instance
- Eugen Rochko on The Changelog
- GPT-3 Powered CLI
- No architecture is better than bad architecture
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!
(00:00 ) - Intro
(00:15 ) - A $30 Kindle smart device
(01:54 ) - Changelog on Mastodon!
(04:04 ) - GPT-3 powered CLI
(04:43 ) - No architecture better than bad
(06:01 ) - Outro
(06:47 ) - Mish Manners