Nick's A Bad Friend - Dinner Plus Drinks #87
Nick messed up this week and incorrectly picked what wine Bridget would like better out of a few that were sampled. He feels pretty bad about this, so in this episode, he sought to correct his bad friend behavior by getting to know how Bridget thinks just a little bit more.
Here's what we talked about this week:
- Bridget found this sweet video featuring kids that are starting businesses to do good in their communities. It's really uplifting!
- Nick is fascinated about Bridget's take on this story about 15 year old Olivia Moultrie fighting for her right to play professional soccer - and then scoring her first professional goal!
- If you're looking for kids books that are fun for parents and kids, Nick highly recommends the Mother Bruce series of books by Ryan Higgins.
We changed up our format a little bit to focus on what the show's all about - unwinding with friends, talking about the good things in life: food, drinks, and kids! Let us know what you think about the tweak and if you have any topics you'd like us to discuss. We're here for you and appreciate the feedback you share with us. Here's how you can follow along and get in touch with us:
- Watch this episode on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to follow the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
Thanks for listening, we hope you have a great week!
~ Bridget and Nick