Nick Bare: Founder & CEO Bare Performance Nutrition and Host of the The Bare Performance Podcast
“Go One More.” That’s the Nick Bare mantra. That’s his way of life. Nick Bare is this week’s Team Never Quit guest, and he’s encouraging us all to:
- work one more hour on your business…
- make one more sales call…
- run one more mile…
- one more set at the gym…
- one more chapter you read…
The magic starts to happen when you “Go One More.” From meager beginnings, founding Bare Performance Nutrition in 2012 out of his college apartment while studying nutrition to being commissioned into the US Army as an Infantry Officer, Nick learned the values of leadership, integrity and team building.
His biggest passion in life is helping people reach their greatest potential, because most of us severely underestimate our capabilities. Listen in as Nick Bare shares his life’s journey with Marcus and Morgan. Success requires uncompromising consistency.
In this episode you will hear:
- When I first started my business, it was Christmas every morning. There was so much passion in it.
- There’ve been so many highs and lows, it’s been amazingly rewarding
- I told my dad, I’m gonna take out this loan, and I’m gonna make a million dollars my first year. His response was, “If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it.”
- I didn’t take a paycheck from my business for five years.
- My original plan was to be a chicken farmer.
- When you get your first win, it builds your level of confidence.
- [Marcus] The minute you get the idea to do something, the good Lord gives you what you need to be it.
- Running in the mornings and evenings, I have complete solitude – no distractions.
- My best business ideas have come during my morning runs.
- Sometimes you’re lucky enough to turn your passion into a career.
- Success is a result of compounded consistency.
- When you want to quit, just show up and keep going.
- You’ll finally push past your goal with the “one more” mentality.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store