Nicole & Kate plan their trip to Tokyo, Japan
We’re both ecstatic because we have a girls trip coming up - that we’re going on together! That’s right, friends… Nicole and Kate are jet-setting to Tokyo to meet up with our third mastermind member, Cass, for a week of relaxation, fun, business brainstorming, and exploring.
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with planning this trip: the intention behind it, how we sorted out all the details, and so much more!
Points Discussed in this Episode
- Setting the intention and having a vision for your trip
- Being clear about what you want to get out of your trip
- Planning sessions and keeping track of ideas, places, and things you want to see (we love Google Sheets!)
- Sharing your budget and getting on the same page about boundaries and what your routines are
- Delegating certain research points and holding one another accountable
- Determining milestone decisions to keep the planning moving
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: Nicole & Kate plan their trip to Tokyo, Japan
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.