No sleep 'till Brooklyn (what we learned in New York)
Big week. Justin was in New York and Jon found an office!
- Justin lost his voice.
- Jon doesn't work from home or coffee shops anymore.
- Jon found an office: "It’s inexpensive, but quiet, with nice people in a nice area. Inexpensive enough to where I won’t feel bad if I do want to work elsewhere once in a while."
- Justin's Spotify visit (very interesting).
- Laracon conference on Times Square (Justin was the MC and gave a talk)
- Met with a few customers:
- Justin also met with his friend Nathan who now works at Happy Cog and went out with a mutual friend (Mike) who introduced him to someone who works for Amazon, and another fellow who does BizDev & Strategy for Sony Music Global.
- Jon: “This all would have exhausted me!” ;)
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
ProfitWell's podcast Protect the Hustle has a new season!
Redash! To help you better understand what you can do with Redash, they produced a few video guides. These guides use SaaS metrics as the demo data, so it should feel close to home. Check them out here.
- Laracon US
Justin posted a few photos here.
- Micro optimizations (from the book Atomic Habits)
- Iron Maiden at Barclay's Center
You can reply to this podcast here:
Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Robert Simplicio
- Colin Gray
- Josh Smith
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea
- Miguel Piedrafita
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett
- Corey Haines
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store