Normalizing Women in Positions of Power with Natalie Micale
In this episode, I had a conversation with Natalie Micale - an Executive Leadership and Communication Coach. We talked about normalizing women in positions of power and how to support women in leadership roles - a fitting topic in celebration of Women's History Month.
- 8:07 - Overcoming the "nice girl syndrome"
- 10:39 - On being a leader
- 13:52 - "Embrace the suck"
- 16:46 - Communicate with intent
- 18:56 - Confidence is the cornerstone of leadership
- 20:49 - Perfect is the enemy of progress
- 23:01 - On being a "coach"
- 28:53 - Natalie's resources to help people be mindfully recharged
- 31:21 - YOU have the power
Check out the transcript for this episode in case you missed anything, and click on my website Mindfully Recharged Podcast by Mariana Thomas for the full show notes and information about my guest, Natalie Micale.
Download your FREE GUIDE to Mindful and Energetic Living here, and subscribe to this podcast!
See you in Episode 17!
Buzzsprout podcast link: http://mindfullyrecharged.marianathomas.com/
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: