Ohio House Bill 178 aims to allow concealed carry without a permit
Our panel discusses a Loveland family who opened their home, NCAA pulls 2022 Cincinnati March Madness games, Santacon and more.
Later, at 29:45, Brian is joined by WCPO reporter Lisa Smith to talk about Ohio House Bill 178, which would eliminate the requirement for concealed handgun licenses, if passed.
- Loveland family opens their home and their hearts to man experiencing homelessness
- NCAA pulls 2022 men's basketball tournament games out of Heritage Bank Center
- Relative of kidnapping, torture suspects says victim was willing
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Dec. 12-15
- Hamilton's Fretboard Public House hits all the right notes with small-batch brews and pub classics
- The Who: The Night that Changed Rock
- Would elimination of concealed gun licenses make Ohio safer?