House, Shooter and Higher Learning actor Omar Epps talks family, fatherhood and fame.
You'll hear us break down:
- From Fatherless to Fatherhood - Omar's honest, insightful memoir - pick up a copy now
- Shooter - watch it now on Netflix or USA Network
- House - watch it now on Amazon
- Being a dad
- Growing up without a dad
- Self-publishing - why he did it and why it's tough
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Social media, technology and society
- My unfair advantage as an interviewer
Photos - See Omar and me recording this episode.
Bonus video #1 - Watch Omar's Quickfire Q&A VIDEO.
Bonus video #2 - Watch Omar's reaction to this interview.
GET A FREE WEEK OF THERAPY
From our sponsor, BetterHelp:
Convenient, affordable, private online counseling. Anytime, anywhere.
To get your free, one-week trial with a licensed therapist online, click here.
- Unlimited, affordable, convenient, secure, private counseling
- 4 communication modes: text, chat, phone and video
- Start communicating with your therapist within 24 hours
- Easily change counselors if needed
- Available worldwide
- You must be 18 or older.
To get your free trial, click here.
This episode was recorded at RIU Plaza New York Times Square.
Thank you, RIU! #itsriutime
Connect with Kara
Twitter - @kara1to1
Instagram - @reallyfamouspodcast
Facebook - @karamayerrobinson
Email - click here
Celebrity interview by Kara Mayer Robinson
Music - Take a Chance by Kevin MacLeod - incompetech - Creative Commons