One Night in BK, A Half-Time Snub, and Dovima’s Redemption (W/ Mijon Zulu, Nick Probst, and Cameron Cole))
With the Huntys back in New York and Metropolitan finally open until 4 a.m., we are SO ready to dive back into Brooklyn nightlife; and who better to join us than nightlife expert Cameron Cole, a Brooklyn-based photographer, DJ, and writer who’s been working the scene for around 15 years. This week we discuss our favorite nightlife memories, being the positive person you want in your life, and, of course, all the craziness happening on the latest episodes of All Stars and España.
On the pod:
- Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars season 6, episode 4, “Halftime Headliners”
- Is Jan delusional? Did she deserve to be on the bottom?
- Was Trinity K. Bonet snubbed??
- Don’t sleep on Pandora Boxx!
- Why we think this was one of the best challenges of the season
- Scarlet Envy is so different this season...and we’re living for it!
- Goodbye, Yara Sofia!! But is she really gone?
- No one can do Britney, and the lip-sync was just ‘ehh’
- Drag Race España episode 6, “Drags of Comedy”
- Did Dovima’s wig ruin her roast?
- We love how passionate these queens are!
- Carmen Farala is the whole package
- The importance of comedy in drag
- Dovima’s speech had us in tears!
- Don’t sleep on Killer Queen
- We have our final four!
About our guest:
Cameron Cole is a Brooklyn Nightlife Award-winning photographer, a DJ, and a writer. He has been working in nightlife for about 15 years, in various capacities, including as an opening manager of the now-closed bar The Vault.
Facebook: Cameron Cole
Youtube: Cameron Cole
FOLLOW THE HUNTYS
Whispering Huntys is an Apocalypse Podcast Network Podcast.
Sign up to our Listserv: http://eepurl.com/hfnySr