Oren Jay Sofer: Trauma, Somatic Experiencing, and Integration (Episode 56)
In this episode, Oren Jay Sofer returns to the podcast to discuss how Somatic Experiencing has influenced his approach to meditation and mindful communication. Listen to Episode 56 here or subscribe in your favorite podcast app.
Links from the Episode
- Oren’s book, Say What You Mean: A Mindful Approach to Nonviolent Communication.
- Oren’s Find a Practice Partner to do the exercises from the book.
- Oren’s website: www.orenjaysofer.com
As I mentioned in the episode, I would love to have you train with me at www.yinyogaschool.com.
My Prior Interviews with Oren
- Oren Jay Sofer: On Mindful Communication (Episode 48)
- Oren Jay Sofer: On Nonviolent Communication (Episode 49)
I’m excited for my upcoming conversation with Matthew Remski. If you want to read his new book in advance of our conversation: Practice And All Is Coming: Abuse, Cult Dynamics, And Healing In Yoga And Beyond. Please subscribe here if you’d like for me to notify you via email when this episode publishes.
The post Oren Jay Sofer: Trauma, Somatic Experiencing, and Integration appeared first on Josh Summers.