Organic Growth and Real Estate Marketing with Showcase IDX Chief Marketing Officer Kurt Uhlir
Welcome globally-recognized marketer and serial entrepreneur Kurt Uhlir to the podcast! Kurt is the CMO for Showcase IDX and has the unique bilingual ability to speak business and tech.
Kurt has generated over $10 billion in value for investors and clients as a business operator, product visionary and angel investor. He has run businesses from start-up to over $500M annual revenue, assembled teams across six continents, an IPO ($880M), and multiple acquisitions.
He was at the front lines creating several of the marketing channels we all use today, including social media management, influencer marketing, and location- based marketing. In recent years, he has focused on helping individual business owners and marketing agencies, with a heavy focus on real estate.
At Showcase IDX, Kurt and his team have analyzed more than 50,000 real estate websites over each of the past 3 years, and the agent businesses behind them, to identify what works in modern marketing. Showcase IDX is the only true independency IDX service, and the only home search that research shows consumers prefer to using Zillow.
Things we discussed in this episode:
- Why does a brokerage need an IDX site?
- Does a good IDX site attract new clients?
- What agents can do immediately to improve their influence of their websites.
- How Kurt took an 18-month sabbatical to spend more time with his family.
- In a world where anyone can be considered an “influencer” how can somebody set themselves apart?
- Consumer privacy and what happens when a buyer gives information to Zillow\
- What are some good practices to make use of the IDX investment and drive people to a real estate website?
- What are 3 things real estate agents need to implement into their marketing strategies right now
Where you can find Kurt:
Website - https://kurtuhlir.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/kurtuhlir/
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/KurtUhlir
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kurt.uhlir
Twitter - https://twitter.com/KurtUhlir
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
#realestatepodcast #nexthome #humansoverhouses #realestate #realestateinvesting
B2B buyer behavior is changing and traditional lead generation tactics just don’t work...
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifyThe Leaders Lab
"The Leaders Lab Podcast with Ken Eslick" is a weekly show that explores the world of...
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifySupport the show
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Instagram
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Facebook
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on LinkedIn
Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn