Outsmarting Uncertainty with Mark Valenziano
We will learn:
- How to direct your own inner movie to create new self beliefs.
- Why relationships are a key to dealing with change.
- How to build a new self-image by thinking of yourself as a brand.
If you are resisting the uncertainty, you’re not mastering it.
The funny thing is, for the most part, certainty is an illusion. If it wasn’t, then “shit happens” wouldn’t be one of the most famous semi-motivational phrases of all time.
No matter how much we plan for the future, something unexpected can always derail those plans.
So if uncertainty is always looming, then why is it still so hard?
Well, turns out, we’re actually hardwired to hate it. Studies show that uncertainty is even more stressful than knowing something bad is definitely going to happen.
The good news is we can learn to live with uncertainty. And this is probably one of the most valuable skills we can learn because life is full of uncertainty. And prolonged stress is really damaging to our health, both physically and mentally.
So that’s what we’re talking about today.
Our guest is Mark Valenziano, author and speaker who helps others develop resilience to deal with life’s hardest punches.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/201
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self.
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations.
- Support Mind Love Sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.