Over-the-Rhine development on hold after criticism it lacks affordable units
The panel discusses a community car care clinic, stimulus cards that look like spam, new Bengals uniforms and more.
WCPO reporter Mariel Carbone joins to discuss the $77 million mixed-use development at Liberty and Elm streets that was put on pause by City Council after criticism from the Over-the-Rhine Community Council that it would lack any affordable units.
- Samaritan Car Care Clinic works to change people's lives -- one oil change at a time
- People are throwing away stimulus check debit cards
- When will Ohio, Kentucky forgive Pandemic Unemployment Assistance overpayments?
- Bengals are getting some new stripes this offseason
- FEATURED: OTR Community Council says $77M development will hurt low-income residents
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.