Overcoming Chronic Illness With Lisa Cipkar - 036
Are you one of those people who is suffering from a chronic illness, or do you know somebody who is? Lisa Cipkar shares how she fought through her chronic illness and changed her life. Find out how she overcame and be inspired.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Lisa’s struggle with Lyme disease
- How hiring a health coach helped her deal with her illness
- How she started to invest in herself
- What kept her going and fueled her to fight her illness and her circumstance
- Habits that foster mother-child connection
- The steps to take when you feel that there is something wrong with you and you want to do something about it
- There is so much power in asking for help and in finding those that will help you.
- Let your kids see what is possible. Let them see how you have become empowered and how you’ve overcome the adversities of life.
- Investing in your health has to be about the pay-off in the end, not what it’s going to take from you right now. It’s not the deprivation right now, it’s what it’s going to bring you.
- Fifteen minutes to ourselves seems like a complete luxury, but if we don’t bookend our days like that, we are going to be burning that candle at both ends. We’re going to feel like there’s no momentum whatsoever, our self-esteem is going to hit the toilet, and we’re not going to be productive.
What you need to do:
- Take care of you and invest in you.
- Spend time and engage in unstructured play with your kids.
- Start your day at the highest possible vibration that you can and end the night as stress-free as you can.
- Don’t let the invisible stuff stop you.
“The passion of being angry moved me into the confidence to experiment, into trying new things and take it out of my comfort zone. And that’s when the empowerment starts, that’s when your confidence starts getting even higher.”
“Investing in your health has to be about the pay-off in the end, not what it’s going to take from you right now. It’s not the deprivation right now, it’s what it’s going to bring you.”
Thanks for listening!
If you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
More from Lisa Cipkar:
Links to things mentioned in the episode:
Connect with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button