In this episode, Christina and Kristina talk about:
- strange foods from where they are from
- whether or not they would try chitterlings
- animals people eat that have been hunted
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- strange food = food that we've never had before and perhaps never even heard of
- "It tastes like chicken" = a common expression used when trying a new meat
- gamey = a stronger, wilder flavor
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to receive 40% off your first month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)