Peter’s Story - From “Vacuuming Causes Stress” to Working From Tropical Islands
Today, I’m telling you my story.
Many people have asked me to share my story and to explain how I work and why I do the things the way I do. So this is a solo episode, just me telling you about my life over the past nine years.
Some topics I cover:
- What working as an economic/litigation consultant for a top firm was like
- How I burned out and what burnout did to me
- The symptoms of burnout and which ones I suffered from
- My “wantrepreneuring” journey
- A few failed online businesses I tried to start
- How my business finally got off the ground and now pays my bills
- What I still struggle with today
- How you can use my story to reflect on your own productivity
Things I mentioned: