Planes, Trains & Automobiles
Remember the summer vacations of your youth? Have no fear - we do! This week the GenX Stories gang reminisces about our first experiences traveling with family, to the adventures we had as young adults up until our recent and upcoming travel plans.
If you've always wanted to know what it's like to party on a private yacht, travel while living abroad, see Pink Floyd’s The Wall concert at the Berlin wall, or even why the Four Corners monument is in the wrong place, you won’t be disappointed.
- Wood paneled station wagons
- First class air travel then and now
- What family vacations looked like in the 80s
- The Donner party
- Mt. Rushmore
- The National Monument That's in the Wrong Place
- Pink Floyd's “The Wall” (full concert in Berlin)
- Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' in Berlin: 30 years ago
- AAA Trip Tik’s
- Maine weather stick
- Traveler’s Checks When Traveling Abroad — Useful or Outdated?
- Pre paid phone cards
- The private yacht Lori vacationed on
- How Summer vacations have changed over the years
- Gen X Travelers to Lead 2021 Pandemic Recovery