Planning Power: an introduction to planning
The importance of understanding the planning process involved in property investment and refurbishment is vital. The better your knowledge when it comes to planning applications and permissions, the more time you will save. Not only that, but when done well, it can save you a fortune in the future! With HMO planning, there can be various difficulties compared to standard buy-to-lets and other residential properties.
To help our existing Franchise Partners and any future potential partners, we thought we would release a brand-new podcast series – ‘Planning Power’.
Our Planning team will get behind the mic to help guide you through the process and keep you up-to-date with any recent legislation and planning changes.
First up, Planning Manager, Alison Broderick-Hill and Planning Consultant, Mahsa Khaneghah with an overall introduction to planning and why it is so important to get it right.
- What is planning in property?
- When do you need planning?
- What happens if you get it wrong?
- Planning processes and strategies
- The digitisation of planning processes
- Recent changes and updates within the industry
- How Platinum supports franchise partners on getting planning permissions/running suitability checks
If you’re interested in HMO or property investment, you can attend one of our HMO Investment Webinars, completely free of charge, just visit our website - https://platinumpropertypartners.co.uk/discover-platinum-property-partners to book onto one of our upcoming events!