Planning a Long-Term Business Strategy. EP #192 - Den Lennie
Today, Den gives one of his most valuable and practical business lessons to date. If you're looking to grow your video business, then you're in for a real treat. *Note-taking is advisable.
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll hear:
- Den slaps down the popular - and annoying – “One Thing" question many business folks ask about business growth. - 1:05
- A dead giveaway for knowing an online course is probably "all foam and no beer". - 1:40
- The one thing almost all video business entrepreneurs are guilty of when it comes to growing their business. - 3:00
- President Kennedy's brilliant Man on The Moon "planning strategy" applied to growing a small business.
- A mini crash course in how to develop a business growth plan. (Hear Den do some surprising simple number crunching and strategizing that can be applied to any business at 6:00
- The "Once Every 90 Days" habit that ONLY successful business owners ever develop. - 9:00
- Why most business owners who have a "strategic business plan" might as well NOT have one. - 11:30
- Why Benjamin Franklin's famous "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" quote should be taken as gospel, especially concerning business growth. - 13:00
Support the show (https://www.denlennie.com/free-training)