Playing “Show Don’t Tell” to Close 504 Units — Andrew Undem, MD
Holy production batman! We have been lucky to interview many top producing agents and teams but this episode features Andrew Undem who is in a league of his own!
In 2022 Andrew’s Sure Group team closed 504 units for over $192,000,000 in volume. He not only knows his numbers but shares many of his philosophies and secrets to how he and his team achieved these numbers. In this episode we cover a myriad of gold mine laden topics including:
- How to ask the right questions, the importance of having processes, secret hacks for your CRM (his is BoomTown)
- The difference between a client database and a lead database
- Why we should all stop calling them “past” clients
- Leveraging AI to find data in your database
- Why pies are dumb
- Why most agents rely on the “list and pray” method and in essence gamble with their clients money
You can find Andrew Undem online at https://www.suresalesgroup.com/ and on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/undem/.
The Neighborhood Realtor is proudly sponsored by Treadstone Funding and Neighborhood Loans. For more tangible tips in real estate marketing, check out Matt's book, The Tangible Action Guide for Real Estate Marketing available on Amazon.