Join literary agent Peter Cox and his guests from the publishing business for POP-UP SUBMISSIONS, the net’s first live manuscript submission event!
Each week we look at five submissions. Then it’s up to Peter and his guests – and the geniuses in the Pop-Up Genius Room – to deliver their verdict! Each monthly winner goes forward to a quarterly knock-out: the winner is fast-tracked to a leading publisher for serious publishing consideration.
Join us live in the YouTube chat room every Sunday at 5pm UK / 12noon EST
Today’s submissions are:
- Adam, the Games Begin - commercial fiction by Thomas Williams;
- Starcatcher - YA historical fantasy by Emma Nobbs;
- It Stared Without Eyes - fantasy mystery by Lena Christina van der Vrande;
- Pam Dickens Keeps Christmas All The Year - commercial women's fiction by Sarah Tipper;
- The Great Escape of April Gall - commercial fiction by Clare Starling.
Starring on this week's panel… creator of detective-story-obsessed android Cadence Turing ROBIN JEFFREY! Together with Litopia's very own ALI GARDINER!
Check out Robin Jeffrey's website: RobinJeffreyAuthor.Com
- Make a submission⇛https://subs.litopia.com
- Audio podcast⇛https://pop.litopia.com
- Our Narrators⇛https://voice.litopia.com
We’re doing something exciting, a little bit risky, and very new… Please support us by subscribing to our channel and by spreading the word on your social media!
✪ POP-UP GEAR ✪
Microphones⇛ Shure SM7B
Preamp⇛ ART TPS II 2-channel Tube Microphone Preamp
Audio interface⇛Marian Seraph 8 MKII TRS
Cameras⇛ Sony Vlog ZV-1
Lighting⇛ Elgato Key Light - Professional 2800 lumens Studio Light with desk clamp
Vision Mixing⇛ Elgato Stream Deck XL – Advanced Studio Controller
#writingtips #writingtipsandtricks #books #author